Thought of writing a few more posts on Perth but I just totally lost the mood. Perth trip is already history. SO MUCH yet so little has happened since Perth.
Here are some random updates/thoughts/musings that I have had over the past few weeks/months :
1) I am officially 8 months pregnant. One and a half more months to go. I told Mike that I wish I could deliver, like now! Only because, I have been starting to feel like how I felt before - "feeling not like myself".
2) Hate feeling tired despite not doing ANYTHING! Been sleeping and napping so much again. Feels a little like the first trimester and I am expecting the fatigue to get worse as I grow bigger and bigger.
3) Since I stopped work, I find myself being more at peace - being ALL BY MYSELF. Driving to work every morning - I would get agitated whenever I would encounter annoying motorcyclists and taxi drivers who think that they are the king of the road. I forgot how it felt like until I fetched Mike to work one day - and I know for a fact, that I do not miss driving to work. LOL.
4) The peace that I have is somehow often shortlived when I am surrounded by tactless people. It amazes me how there are so many assholes/irritants around. When you are used to not having to deal with these people, once I encounter them, I get so SO MAD and poor Mike has to bear the brunt of my complaints.
5) As much as I pity socially awkward people, these are the people that unfortunately, annoy you without knowing. They do not know how to read body language and because they don't know what to say to you, every single time they meet you, they will ask you the same damn question that you are tired of answering.
A friend of mine used to tell me how this guy would ask him every.single.time he sees him - "So how's wedding prep?" to a point that he just doesn't know what to say to him anymore. Totally can relate.
There's one person who asked me the same question easily for at least 5 times - "How's pregnancy?" . . . DAMN SIEN OK to answer the same question asked by the SAME PERSON.
6) People who are attention starved seriously should have other better things to do than to focus on themselves. The world does not revolve around you.
7) Today was one of those days where I am so thankful that I get to just sleep in. Well, I do that everyday but you tend to take it for granted after awhile. I really NEEDED that few extra hours of sleep.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
The highlight here was probably the really fresh and delicious oysters.
Mike wasn't too pleased that I ate two oysters though.
He told me that I could eat all the oysters I wanted after the pregnancy
but I believe in moderation and I have to admit, resisting temptation is HARD!
Plus, of course, it's also dependant on whether the items are fresh as well.
The other items we had here were just average for us though.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Al Forno was recommended by the owners of the B&B. They gave us a couple of suggestions of eateries around the B&B and the moment I saw that Al Forno had risotto, I just knew I had to go there :)
The place was packed ! We did have to wait for our food for quite awhile.
And funnily enough, when travelling around Margaret River, you will tend to see the same tourists you saw throughout the day at the same places. I saw the same tourists at the Chocolate Factory, at the Busselton Jetty and even at Al Forno.
Mike wanted to order chips.
I asked him, "Don't you want your soup, as usual?"
Mike : Boring.
"How about some garlic bread?"
"Boring too. Let's get some chips."
Mike had the special pasta of the day - some seafood pasta.
It looked really good with the chunks of seafood in it but Mike told me that her prefers my pasta.
HOW flattering. Hahaha. I reckon it's because the pasta that I cook is super fattening and has lots of cheese. LOL.